Saturday, October 6, 2012

Conference Text Messages

Daniel: You're going to have daughter on a mission next summer:)
Me: But she will only be 19.
Daniel: Why are you not watching conference right now?:) Rules have changed baby!!!!
Me: We chose garage sale-ing over conference. Bad choice.
Daniel: Big news! men can now serve at 18. women can go 19!!!

Me to Cristin: Where did you watch Conference?  I am already teary-eyed thinking about you leaving next summer.
Cristin: I am filled with tears of joy each time I think of the wonderful opportunity I have to be able to serve the Lord. I am so grateful to have such amazing and righteous parents that have taught me what it means to love the Lord and help me grow in the gospel and give me the desire to serve my Heavenly Father. I know this Church is true and I am grateful for the blessing of having it in my life. I love you and I will strive to always make you proud!
Me: I love you and am so proud of you. I am so honored to be your mom.
Cristin: I am honored to be your daughter.
Me: I'm crying now.
Cristin: I have been crying since I heard that I am able to go a mission so soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment