Friday, September 21, 2012

Road Trip

August 7th-9th
Final Days at Katie's.
Again we got to drive through the most beautiful landscape. Cedar Canyon which had snow on the road when we drove through to get to the Reunion now was clear and gorgeous. The view driving through the reservations of southern Utah and New Mexico changed over every hill and through every pass.
I have developed some anxieties in my old age and as a result I am not the best passenger in a car. So my sweet daughters allowed me to be behind the wheel of the car the whole trip. 


Did a little dress shopping so I would have something cute to wear at all the wedding events. 


We celebrated Emily's 2nd birthday. That girl loved the stroller G-Ju gave her. It's so much fun to see a two-year-old get so tickled about something. 


Then a tearful farewell and off we went in our rented car. Next stop Denver. Katie let me take her GPS and I can't thank her enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment